A note to the new people about conmen.

I know we get new members everyday.. and I know most of them have no clue what Expertzzz.com really is about. A LOT of them go there wideeyed in search of "mods" for their site. Before you do PLEASE be warned.. there are several conmen there selling empty zips and databases they stole from other sites. These databases aren't compatable with ANY of the modern versions of Dolphin, and the zips are... well they are empty. Some of them use the trick of offering free services in an attempt to get your server password.. they do this to take your mods, and if you have an established site they also steal your database (to resell). Needless to say this can get you in hotwater if you members see themself on other sites.

If you want to buy a mod do a little research first.. is the person only selling ONE or two mods? Is the account less than a week old? Are they selling a HUGE database of members? Are they offering free upgrades? Are they selling big packs of other peoples mods?

If the answer to any of these is yes then watch out..

Last but not least expertzzz is also FULL of people selling "turnkey" sites they downloaded from dotcombuilder.com.. these sites are full of security holes PLUS you can pay $29 a month and download ALL YOU WANT instead of paying $55 each on expertzzz?!

LATEST CONMAN: ekooch or ekoooch

Ok, that is my rant for the day :-)

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Bravo!  Good Post...makes

Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Thanks :-)  I have been reporting that guy all night and he has been deleted like 3 times in the last few hours.. he has an IP changer so he just keeps coming back over and over. Now he is sending me threatening emails, but his English is so bad I can only make out about half the words, haha.

It just makes me mad that so many peoples FIRST experience with Dolphin is getting ripped off?!

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.