A sugestion to for the Market

To the Boonex Team,

I would like to make a suggestion for the Market section of Boonex.com. The suggestion is to create a Wish List button for the market section of Boonex.com. The Wish List button will allow site owners like me to save time by being able to save Mods I would like to buy on a list stored on Boonex.com. Most major retailers such as Bestbuy and Walmart has this feature on their website. It allows people to save time, so they do not have to search for the product again. It has been beneficial to businesses that have that feature on that site because there is a high probability that their customers will come back to buy those products they have put on the wish list. The retailers that have that feature also send reminders out to the customers that have things on their wish list which reminds the customers to come back to the website creating more chances of more products being sold.

The Wish List Button could also be a feature added to Dolphin's online store module as well in a later version.

Sincerely

Chris Reidenbach

Owner of MeetSinglesNow.com

Christopher Reidenbach
Quote · 4 Feb 2016

This is a great idea. I find what I currently do is copy the link (drag / drop) to a dropbox folder and prefix the link with a number (priority) for what mod I wish to implement more than others.

Rudimentary but it works and dropbox is available everywhere.

There are better ways to do this of course, like using an online wishlist or todo list service.

I always find keeping things simple works best for me.

Quote · 4 Feb 2016

I agree that it's a worthwhile addition to the market and a dolphin store. Ebay has such a wish list.

I also agree that using Dropbox may NOT be the simplest way of bookmarking items of interest, in fact it sounds overly complicated to me.

What's wrong with starting a simple wordpad file with a few headings: Priority, Interesting, Maybe, or words to that affect.

Simply cut and paste the link under the appropriate heading and even add your own review if you feel so inclined. You can place a link to the file on your desktop.

Quote · 4 Feb 2016

It might be a useful feature.  Until if and when, most browsers will let you create a folder in bookmarks; "Dolphin Mods Wishlist" and then drop your bookmarks of mods there.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 4 Feb 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.