AV chat problem

hi to everybody. I wanted to ask a pair of questions. one friend of mine and I are trying to understand a problem, we have the license for audio video chat of ray but every 15/20 days audio and video they don't work anymore, having to remove rms for power at least to write in the chat.

From some part it seems me to have read that rms.boonex.com is free, but I has not understood if it is together with the license audio video or it is only as demo do I have to purchase other to make to work audio and video in correct way?

you are able please answer me to this mystery because indeed I don't succeed in understanding. I have tried to read some discussions on the forum, unfortunately the English is not my mother language and is difficult for me to translate some things. thanks for the polite attention, a christian regard

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

Hi,  Have you checked to see if your licences are still registered??

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

hi to everybody. I wanted to ask a pair of questions. one friend of mine and I are trying to understand a problem, we have the license for audio video chat of ray but every 15/20 days audio and video they don't work anymore, having to remove rms for power at least to write in the chat.

From some part it seems me to have read that rms.boonex.com is free, but I has not understood if it is together with the license audio video or it is only as demo do I have to purchase other to make to work audio and video in correct way?

you are able please answer me to this mystery because indeed I don't succeed in understanding. I have tried to read some discussions on the forum, unfortunately the English is not my mother language and is difficult for me to translate some things. thanks for the polite attention, a christian regard

rms.boonex.com is your only problem.  Purchase rms hosting.  It does not cost much.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 10 Feb 2009

I have found the site of the gigapros in the section hosting. I try with them and we will see. Thanks a lot of for the help, you have resolved me a problem.

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

UFO360: No Advertising

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 21 Jun 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.