About submenu

Hey all.

When i create a new page, and hover the link through the navigation bar, i get the submenu displayed with my sublinks.

However, when i click on it, that gray layer dissapears and i get only the name displayed.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you.

Quote · 7 Nov 2008

I would love to know this also,

How is the submenu controled?

Cheers

J

Quote · 15 Nov 2008

There are quite a few posts about the submenu not working properly - especially if you set it to have more than one row of links. Then you have real problems :-(

I find this to be one of the biggest most obvious bugs in the latest Dolphin.

It effects every user of the community.

Artur did say they will fix it in the next release... but I would like to make sure that it is properly fixed!

Please please Boonex can we have a fully functional navigation menu with multiple rows in the next update ?

If necessary I will provide screen shots of the following problems...

1) One sub menu semi-permanently displayed like a default selection. Cross browser. Cross operating system.

2) if the submenu area is made semitransparent then another submenu is visible under the first one

3) submenu links from anything but the bottom row of main nav buttons cannot be clicked because you cannot get to them before they dissappear.

4) MyAccount and MyProfile submenus seem to display items from each other.

Thanks

Dan V

Thanks

Dan V

Quote · 15 Nov 2008

use Fire Fox browser - builders works properly only with it.

Regards

Artur

Quote · 16 Nov 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.