Access denied

I am running Dolphin 6.1.6 and orca forums. When I create a group and try to post to it I get an error of the following:

Orca :: Interactive Forum Script

Access denied. You must have special permissions to access this area or you are not logged in.

I created a non admin user to test board settings and this is the user who created the group but can not post to it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Reason

UPDATE:

I seem to have resolved the issue. I don't know what exactly worked but here it goes:

I followed the directions below from Archer and it did not appear to work immediately. Then I had a user create a group and post to it and it worked (under the OTHER group). I tried to create a group and post to it under activities and it did not work, then I tried animals and pets and it WORKED, then I went back to activities and it worked as well. So I really dont know what the solution was but it appears to work now. Very mysterious.

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/Access_Denied_in_Orca_6_1_1_Worked_prior_to_upgrade_

Quote · 7 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.