Accessing Board or Chat

When trying to access "Board" or "Chat" as a user I get a message saying "User authentication failed". Can't figure it out. Tried logging out and back in. No use.

Quote · 13 Dec 2008

Thanks for your time. I sure appreciate it. I set the permissions for standard and promotional members giving them access to everything except "Get other members email".

I went in to check the Ray Suite and am now getting an authorization failed message when I try to get to it. This happened yesterday, then I got in. Now I can't again.

I found a few areas aren't working; music,videos,chat and board sections.

Do you think I shoud re-upload the Ray directory?.....Thanks, Tim

Quote · 14 Dec 2008

I made some headway. First, I found entering the Ray Suite through Netscape didn't work. Got right in with IE. I went in and checked the settings. Didn't see a selection for paid or free users but I changed a couple of things and music and video are now working. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

The chat and board sections still seem to have issues. The chat section goes to the window with the connecting message but never seems to connect. The board section connects and if you click new board, the title window comes up. As soon as you type a title, it goes to connecting and doesn't go any further.

Seems these are the only two issues left. If you'd like, take a look at http://www.lakepan.com/network/

Thanks you again, Tim

Quote · 14 Dec 2008

Thanks for explaining a few things. I jumped the gun a little and purchased the dolphin ad free for a month to check it out. It looks better.

I was reading up on the contributor membership and if I understand correctly, I will be able to get ad free codes without paying any extra, other than the membership. Is this correct? Is it automatic?

I've also been looking into RMS. I don't really understand it all that well. Can it be installed on my hosting space or do I need a seprate account? I was trying to find an RMS server where I can use their feed and see how things work.

Your site look great. I like the radio and movie add on. I was looking at that the other day but first things first I guess.

I also did away with my root site and am re-installing dolphin as the main. I like what I see so far and there's plenty of support.

Thanks for your help. Glad to have your advice.

Tim

Quote · 15 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.