Add ProfilePhoto field to Edit Profile page?

Hello,

My Join page has a ProfilePhoto field that my users use to upload their profile image. Is there a way for me to add that field to the Edit Profile page? It is not listed as an available field on the page builder, but I was hoping there might be a way to force it onto there.

The main reason I need this functionality is so that the admin user can very simply add a profile image for any user who does not add a profile photo during the signup process.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Quote · 11 Jun 2012

did anyone find a solution to this

Quote · 8 Apr 2017

Once a member has joined, the profile belongs to him or her and Admin should be very careful about changing it. For example, they may not have forgotten to insert a profile photo, they may not want one,

If you are a member of facebook, what would you think if you went to your profile and found that Facebook had added a photo on your behalf. 

Dolphin places a nice graphic in the cover block and you can probably add a similar stock image for the missing avatar, but I've never tried. Maybe you could do a forum search for that.

Quote · 8 Apr 2017

yes thank you.

you raise some interesting points but with that in mind this does not apply in my case as Dolphin is simply being used as the back end for a modeling agency where the agency need to input some of the photos there self.

Quote · 9 Apr 2017

yes thank you.

you raise some interesting points but with that in mind this does not apply in my case as Dolphin is simply being used as the back end for a modeling agency where the agency need to input some of the photos there self.

Modzzz has a module where admins can log in as the user and thus then go to their albums and upload photos as that user.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 9 Apr 2017

Yes Thank you Geek_Girl i have just purchased the mod.

saves a whole lot of messing with Code Etc lol

Quote · 10 Apr 2017

I use that mod and it's excellent. It took me a while to notice the "Return to Your Profile" link on the top left.

Quote · 10 Apr 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.