Adult Web Hosting?

Hi all,

I need Adult Web Hosting.

I have an Adult website running with Dolphin 5.5 installed but will be transferring my database to the latest version. Yeah it's a bit of a ball ache as I have over a thousand members. But the worst thing is the hosting company I am with does not have full support for version 6. So I need new Hosting.

Please your recommendations would be appreciated..

Must allow adult content.

Need to get this sorted for March.

Thanks in advance..

Dave

Quote · 20 Jan 2009

man try hostgator.com but how i remember they give only servers and no VPS available

Quote · 20 Jan 2009

I'm running 6.1, but previously successfuly ran 6.0 at my adult host, Webair.  All of my adult properies are sitting on my Webair box, and I've never had any problem running Dolphin, or for that matter, any other script I have tried running.

newbreed
Quote · 20 Jan 2009

Ok thankyou both I will check them out.. But in the meantime if anyone can give any more info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Quote · 27 Jan 2009

Oh yes, just to add I can now transfer database from 5.6 to 6.1 if anyone is interested.

Quote · 27 Jan 2009

Thanks Guy's & Gal's,

I've gone for Host Gator for the moment on monthly to see how it goe's, If I need more resources I will go for the Terabyte. All seems well and more or less everything works ok....Even the Forum Feeds LOL... Just a couple of small bugs that's all...

Ive managed to transfer all of the database from 5.6 to 6.1.4 the only problem I had was with the couples and photo galleries but managed to sort it.

Also I rebuilt the Templates to the style of the old Adult template.

So Thanks again for all your comments and replies to my mailbox.

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

I was going to suggest terrabyte too. Even if I don't have an adult content website, only RMS with them for now, they are really good and very prompt in resolving all the problems.

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.