All Events insists on being activate

HI - anyone has a solution to the problem that 'All events' submenu link insists on being active even though Calendar, My Events or Add Event is chosen. This means 'all events' as a link is deactivated, so user cannot click on it to go back from for instance My Events to see All Events.

I think maybe the problem relates to that all sublinks refer to events.php (events.php?action=new, events.php?action=calendar, /events/my)

For 'Events' in topmenu I have "/Events" as url/link, and for 'All Events' submenu link I have also "/Events" as url/link.

I have mod rewrite but somehow I can't make it work for calendar, which I've tried to change to:

RewriteRule ^events/calendar/{0,1}$ events.php?action=calendar [QSA,L]

And 'Add event':

RewriteRule ^events/event/add/{0,1}$ events.php?action=new [QSA,L]

In browser the urls are not rewritten, and I don't know if that would solve the problem with 'All events' insisting on being active.

Anyone else has experienced this problem and found a solution???

Sincerely

Dorit

Quote · 18 Feb 2009

Similar problems also showing on blogs and members menu. When click one submenu, another submenu becomes deactivated and unclickable.  It's annoying, anyone can give a solution?

Quote · 28 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.