Allow more than 50 video

Hello,

I wanna how can I alow more tha 50 video per user on D? It's possible? Because I remak that the max is 50.

Regard

Quote · 25 Dec 2009

This is very much possible, actually. Though note, it will require you to edit the files for the flash application of choice.

Under your root Dolphin directory, navigate to ray/modules/movie/xml/ and open config.xml with your preferred text editor of choice.

Look for the following value: <item key="filesCount"><![CDATA[50]]> - Just change the "50" to whatever number you like.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 26 Dec 2009

This is very much possible, actually. Though note, it will require you to edit the files for the flash application of choice.

Under your root Dolphin directory, navigate to ray/modules/movie/xml/ and open config.xml with your preferred text editor of choice.

Look for the following value: <item key="filesCount"><![CDATA[50]]> - Just change the "50" to whatever number you like.

Really Thanks for this assistance.

I update the item to 200. after I access the Ray video record panel to set the max video to 200 but I get alerte that the number can't exceded 99.

THs

Quote · 28 Dec 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.