Android & iOS APPS

Hello all,

I have a prime package which as you know comes with  both Android and iOS Apps and after re-branding them I thought that they would return with all the functionality that a social network app would have, but to my surprise they are all basic functions and does not conform to the layout of my website where members would have the option to perform simple task like view pages, advertise, view other member profile etc. So my question is, does any options reserved for developer to customize these app to any further? If anyone out there with information as to how to get this done please leave any feedback that you may have it will be most appreciated.

Best regards

Wonovan Passley 

Quote · 1 Aug 2015

The apps are a bit basic, but with Prime, the source code is included to rebrand and expand them. You might want to check the market for apps development or post a job: http://www.boonex.com/jobs/

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 1 Aug 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.