Another Captcha Error

During install Dolphin (6.1.4) found that GD was installed.

My security graphic is not found ....... I right click to look at properties and found a URL refernce to simg.php

I looked at this file and it references [ require_once( '../inc/header.inc.php' ); ] I don't have this file. I reviewed to ZIP I downloaded and it isn't there. Is this file still needed or does SIMG.PHP need to point to another folder?

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

You need the header.inc.php file. If you don't know how to introduce one let me know.

Simply open up an old version D6.1.1 and copy the /inc/header.inc.php file. Open it up in your favorite (NotePad) editor and input the proper values which equal your current platform. Upload it and you be fine.

Note: this happen to me yeasterday developing a demo. Easy solve strange error.

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

You need the header.inc.php file. If you don't know how to introduce one let me know.

Simply open up an old version D6.1.1 and copy the /inc/header.inc.php file. Open it up in your favorite (NotePad) editor and input the proper values which equal your current platform. Upload it and you be fine.

Note: this happen to me yeasterday developing a demo. Easy solve strange error.

This is a first install for me so I don't have an old version; would you be so kind as to send me one? I assume there might be a footer.inc.php file which I also don't have. I understand your instruction for modifying the file.

Thanks,

Jim

jwkelly_49@hotmail.com

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.