Any Chance of Help?

I'm new to the platform and while I don't need a lot of help, if someone would be willing to do a little housekeeping for us to get setup and going that would be great. It appears paying someone with great knowledge maybe my best option as the support for this platform pretty much sucks! I can't even get a person to read my messages for questions. So anyone that can help, I would be grateful and could afford to pay something for the services.

Thanks

Lee

Quote · 27 Oct 2016

You are saying the support is sucks, yet, you are not posting what the issue is.. so how can the support be sucks ? You are saying you need little housekeeping, but not sure if you need someone to cleanup the rug in your living room or shampoo your Dog.. You need to clarify mate.. 

Quote · 28 Oct 2016

That's because I kept sending messages directly to support and for days couldn't get a response.. Even had some message sent to them over a month ago as I was exploring a move to the platform.. Is that clear enough "mate?"

Quote · 30 Oct 2016

That all being said... I'm happy to report that finally got a response yesterday...

Quote · 30 Oct 2016

I tend to agree with you mate  ! Since the day they started the monthly subscription, I rarely see them contributing to this Forum which is  a HUGE concern.  Just take a look a this thread they started a week ago:  https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Chat-Plus-v-0-43-0.htm  - I've been asking for help in vain, but my questions have been going to deaf ears. They chose to integrate Chat+ with Dolphin with NO SUPPORT at all. Unfortunately there is nobody on this community who has enough exposure with this product. They throw an upgrade online & expect us to get it done without support. I can't even get them to answer the mongodb version that is used for the upgrade they posted.  Now we have no option but to hire them to answer our minor questions.  

And what concerns me most is, I don't see our fellow developers contributing either as much as they used to.. Not sure if there is a bad blood going on and the community is suffering as result..

Things are not the same anymore around here..

Quote · 30 Oct 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.