Anyone actually using Ray?

I have a hard time finding anyone actually using these products. I have a dating site and I was wondering whether I could use Ray just to record videos into the site's video uploading section. You can only upload videos from an avi or mpeg file but can't record from a webcam and thought Ray might be a solution. But I've heard this is horrible to configure, even if you're using boonex products.

Quote · 20 Mar 2009

The config isn't horrible, it just has to have the server configured correctly and permissions set up the right way as far as the ffmpeg.exe and I recommend running your own RMS for it to finish making it all work exactly as it needs.

Quote · 20 Mar 2009

Can you detail that here or direct us where to go for the specs?

-

What I find interesting is that I have several sites with Dolphin; one is uploading vids perfectly, the other won't allow upload because it says it is not installed. After trying to install the Movie/Video Player gives an error that says the Directory Movie/Skins is empty....

-

Any ideas...? I've detailed what is happening in Dolphin forum.

-

Thanks.

The config isn't horrible, it just has to have the server configured correctly and permissions set up the right way as far as the ffmpeg.exe and I recommend running your own RMS for it to finish making it all work exactly as it needs.

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.