Anyone know how to make profile music browseable?

I'm really confused about how the whole music system in Dolphin works so please forgive me.

I want my members to be able to look at other peoples profile music. Like I want every song my members upload to go into one gallery. I thought I could do this by putting the "profile music gallery" block on the Navigation bar, but when I click on it, it just says "Requested File Does Not Exist", even though some of my members have uploaded music. I wanted to put the gallery on the homepage as well, like if someone uploads a song, I want people to be able to see what that member uploaded on the front page (like how it shows recent forum posts on the homepage), so I went to "pages builder", clicked on "homepage" and added the "music gallery" block to a section of the homepage, but nothing shows up there when I view the homepage.

Thanks for any advice

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

Ok nevermind, sorry, its now showing up  on the homepage after a member just recently uploaded a song. But some of my members already had songs in their profiles, so does this mean that the music gallery on the front page only displays the songs if they were recently posted? And if so, how do I make it show all songs, regardless of time or date they were posted? It says on the music player "recent, top, random", but it only shows 1 song in there, the 2nd to most recent one. I just uploaded a song and its not showing that one, 5 minutes after uploading, but its showing a song that a member uploaded about 20 minutes ago, and thats the only song it shows in all 3 sections (recent top and random).

edit:

Ok sorry again, I just noticed that I uploaded to "profile music" not "music gallery". So the song on the homepage is the only song uploaded to the music gallery.

So my main question is, how do I tie all of this together? I dont want music gallery and profile music to be 2 seperate things, its making things confusing and I want profile music to show up in the music gallery. So when a member uploads a song to their profile, everybody else can see it in the gallery.

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.