Arvixe hosting and notification emails

Have been a Arvixe customer for over 8 years with various sites up and down through the years. I had purchased Dolphin script around the same time I joined Arvixe. I am not a big time website developer. I tinker and learn how to work with many different scripts and I do really like Dolphin and overall am happy with the product. I never got anything really going on it however as there is a lot of competition out there for social sites. so, it was mostly hobby and not professional. Many domains of trying this idea or that one. Also built from scratch in ASP Classic without scripts prior to discovering scripts.

Here is my problem, I wanted to generate interests in my site so I obtained a profiles database of 40,000 and during the last six months, have been learning how to transfer them over and so on. I have been quite successful in doing this.  I need to confirm emails and also do activations on the accounts to make sure I have legitimate users on my site. 

I was shut down by Arvixe and they removed my admin folder from a site that I have been working on for some time now. I am now an abuser of their servers as my site is sending out too many emails.  What happens when I am going to send out newsletters and so on. This will be the same. Come to think of it, this has happened before with Arvixe, I just figured I did something wrong and oops.. that was it.  Now, I know Arvixe does not supply or deliver what it promises in its offers. Unlimited usage, No, it is not there. Because once I got a site that is working properly, they shut me down. The good news is that my site is working great, it is just the server that is hosting it now...  

Another issues, which I never had before. Flash Apps.  I got install them before with no problem, now it is impossible on Arvixe. At least for my hosting. Why is it, I have the same hosting as before and the Flash apps installed, but now it is not so.  I know it is not on the dolphin script side.

I would not use Arvixe if you are looking for hosting on any script. As many send out newsletters and encourage memberships.  Use it if you are just learning, but not with real active sites...

Quote · 14 Aug 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.