Attention Opera Users

I love Opera, but the 9.5 beta does some weird stuff in Admin.  For example, I am finding the blocks don't appear in the proper order in the builder pages.  Might want to stick with FF for Admin work.

Quote · 30 May 2008

Consider yourself lucky.

My site doesn't even load in the latest Opera... Well thats not true the homepage loads, but user profiles and just about any other sub directory just hangs in Opera and shows a white page.

Between that and the whole FireFox Orca issue I can tell cross browser compatibility wasn't even on the developers minds when they were finishing up testing....

Quote · 30 May 2008

From a member's perspective, there are only a couple formatting anomalies in Opera and they are minor.  Forums work great in Opera and FF.   Did you do an upgrade or clean install?  If a clean install -- could it be a hosting issue?

Quote · 30 May 2008

Its not a hosting issue, my hoster has look into everything into combination script versus server, but can't find it why firefox or IE have problems with Orca.

Kids first
Quote · 30 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.