Audio Handler for Linux???

Hello Everyone,

I was able to install the new beta RMS and have it uploading videos but can't here sound. I nstalled Image Magic, JRE 1.6, and RMS. I can upload and view videos but I'm not getting sound. Is there a linux audio handler I need to install or something? I'm hosted with godaddy virtual dedicated hosting and my server came blank so I'm wondering if it needs a third party Audio handler.

Best Regards,

Mario

Quote · 22 Oct 2009

Anyone?

Quote · 22 Oct 2009

From an earlier post, credit to luca_it.

Instructions:

1) open file \flash\modules\video\inc\functions.inc.php of d7b7

2) locate this text:

function getConverterTmpl($sInputFile, $sSize, $bSound = true, $bRecorded = false)
{
global $sModule;
global $sFfmpegPath;

$sSound = $bRecorded ? " -ar 44100 " : " -acodec copy ";
if(!$bSound) $sSound = " -an ";
$sTmpl = $sFfmpegPath . " -y -i " . $sInputFile . " -r " . getVideoFps() . " -s " . getVideoSize($sSize) . $sSound;
if(getSettingValue($sModule, "sameQuality") == TRUE_VAL) $sTmpl .= "-sameq ";
return $sTmpl;
}

3) Change the string $sSound = $bRecorded ? " -ar 44100 " : " -acodec copy "; in $sSound = $bRecorded ? " -ar 44100 " : " -acodec libmp3lame -ar 44100 ";

4) save and upload!!!

I've tryed it and all work....please try it and post your feedback!

The problem was the audio codec...the original audio codec can't be used in flv.

Quote · 22 Oct 2009

Thanks Bro,

I'll try this right now and let you know.

Best Regards,

Mario

Quote · 23 Oct 2009

Hey Bro,

Thanks so much for the fix!!!

I replaced:               $sSound = $bRecorded ? " -ar 44100 " : " -acodec copy ";

With This:                $sSound = $bRecorded ? " -ar 44100 " : " -acodec libmp3lame -ar 44100 ";    

And everthing worked.... well I had to delete the test video and re-upload it then the audio worked like a charm.

Best Regards,

Mario  

Quote · 24 Oct 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.