Audio and Video calls in Boards

Boards is the only module of Boonex which most people do not care about. But actually, it is very good for live collaboration on something.

But It lacks a very critical feature, Communication. If you are collaborating on something then you would have to be either on Audio call or Video call with the others for the better results. 

That can be done either via phone call or video call via some service provider OR via Boonex chat where both the audio and video call options are available. But for that, the user will have to open two tabs at a time, one for Boards and other for Chat. Also, I think that in coming days, Rocket Chat+ is going to replace Boonex chat in Dolphin.

Wouldn't be it good to have Audio and Video calls options in Boards also??

This can be done easily(I think), just by incorporating the functions of Boonex Chat to Boards!

What do you say?

Quote · 18 Apr 2016

Like all the rest of the flash apps, Board was designed over a decade ago, and has been completely ignored ever since. 

Haven't you heard?... Flash isn't cool anymore.  There are however, some open source whiteboard projects that might be worth a look, that don't involve flash.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 18 Apr 2016

Haven't you heard?... Flash isn't cool anymore.

Laughing

so much to do....
Quote · 19 Apr 2016

Yeah, it seems that everyday there is a new update for Adobe Flash player; just give it up already.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 19 Apr 2016

Speaking of... Whatever happened to Mozilla's Flash Player replacement they were working on?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 19 Apr 2016

Rocket.Chat does allow for screen sharing - just throwing that out there as an alternative option to your Boards.

caredesign.net
Quote · 19 Apr 2016

Haven't you heard?... Flash isn't cool anymore.

Till no alternative is developed in Dolphin, it is cool only!

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

Rocket.Chat does allow for screen sharing - just throwing that out there as an alternative option to your Boards.

Where? How?

Also installing Rocket.Chat is not easy and I don't think there would be straight forward option as such that in Boards!

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

do a search here in the forums - i posted a how to

caredesign.net
Quote · 20 Apr 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.