Blog point system

Hi

Is there a way to see the identity of the people that have either given you a positive or negative point on one of your blogs?

Quote · 13 Jan 2010

Hello!

U may know IP from bx_blogs_views_track table.

Regards

Quote · 13 Jan 2010

So the voting system is anonymous as far as revealing who voted what?  I realize the DB keeps track, but there is currently nothing to display them to the blog writer.  Unless of course they hack the system and go into the DB to look.

Quote · 13 Jan 2010

I am actually referring to both sides of the fence. So that members within our own sites can see gave them a point and so members within Unity can see who also gave them a point?

Quote · 13 Jan 2010

RE:

Hello!

U may know IP from bx_blogs_views_track table.

Regards

You missed the point of the question.  I believe he was talking about Boonex.com, not his own site.  Of course, if you would like to give us the login details for access to Boonex.com admin, so we can browse the dartabase, that would work.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 18 Jan 2010

I'd find it more useful to have the login for the boonex.com cpanel myself HL.  Not to sure what DB your gonna see at the admin link.  LOL

Quote · 19 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.