Boonex Forum want cancell my topics in italiano?

I want write now my topics in Italiano....Boonex forum continue cancell my topics for tell true 

or for bad inglish?

Quote · 1 Apr 2014

This topic may not stay up long.

The problem is that you don't come in and ask for help with issues you are having; you don't listen to us trying to help you.  You just come in and bash and no matter what help we try to give you you just ignore what we have to say and continue to repeat the same things over and over.

I have offered to help you get your site in order.  To do that you will need to remove the fake profiles and listen to me.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 1 Apr 2014

Yes, if you write in your native language and use complete sentences, I won't have to keep removing your threads for the reasons GG mentioned. Your threads are removed because you keep writing in short blips of broken English - we can't understand this, and it seems that you can't understand us when we ask for more information (with sentences) or screenshots.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 1 Apr 2014

English or Italian no problem. No understand how codes work. Need big brain or programmer friend help you. Sorry. Not easy.

Guynuked -- Dedicated server and Dolphin-friendly hosting with Zarconia.net
Quote · 2 Apr 2014

Seriously, communicate in your native language and we will make the effort to translate if we can not speak your language.  We do want to help but you need to come into the forum with the intention to get help and the intention to listen to what we have to say.

Scherzi a parte, comunichiamo nella tua lingua nativa e faremo lo sforzo di tradurre se non possiamo parlare la vostra lingua. Facciamo vogliono aiutare ma dovete entrare nel forum con l'intenzione di ottenere aiuto e l'intenzione di ascoltare quello che abbiamo da dire.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 2 Apr 2014

When are you folks you folks going to figure out that this guy has no interest in communicating with anyone?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 2 Apr 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.