Boonex search is shit

I could find results better before this change.  If one can build a social platform like Dolphin then one would think one could build a search engine to search their bloody forums.  This damn google search is shit. 

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 18 Oct 2015

I remember you told med me to be polite. If you can't do it better your self. Better ask polite for an upgrade instead for sh*t.

Quote · 18 Oct 2015

I'm hoping the license purchased to use Zoom search wasn't a mistake, as I don't particularly care for google search, either. 

7.3.5 with responsive UNI
Quote · 18 Oct 2015

I remember you told med me to be polite.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... GG may be turning into a normal person. Let's not interfere with the process.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 18 Oct 2015

Would you mind sharing some specific examples of how google-search fails for you? They have very very limited settings, mostly relying on google's "smarts", which is indeed a bit annoying, but perhaps if you give us some feedback on specific issues we could set up a more "custom" integration. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 19 Oct 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.