Browse member error

Hi all !

I don´t know what i do but when i click in browse.php (all members) say:

Database query error
I got others problems to, maybe depending of browse.
When i click in New greeting waiting for you! i go to a blank page, the same when i try to view New Friend waiting for you!
Any knows what is bad in my site??hope you can help me.  thank you
Quote · 22 Mar 2009

This may sound stupid, but do you have these files:

browse.php

greet.php

contacts.php

When you go to greet your url should be:

http://your_site.com/contacts.php?show=greet&list=i

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

Hi mydatery and Thanks for your time.

Yes I got those 3 files. but maybe I should start from the beginning.

I got my site in 2 languages: English and Spanish and I add some New Items in join form and them in profiles view:

Name and surname (required), and other new items.

I had change the profile type in join too but just the names.

Once inside my acount when I click in

/contacts.php?show=greet&list=me

/contacts.php?show=friends_inv&list=me

/contacts.php

I go to a blank page

if you need i can let u browse my site 

user: 123456

Pass: 123456  

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

THE DB ERROR SAY:

Database error in My Page Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' Mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profil' at line 1 Found error in file /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php at line 202. Called db_arr function with erroneous argument #0 Debug backtrace: Array ( [1] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/inc/db.inc.php [line] => 115 [function] => db_res [args] => Array ( [0] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' [1] => 1 ) ) [2] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php [line] => 202 [function] => db_arr [args] => Array ( [0] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' ) ) [3] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php [line] => 61 [function] => PageCompPageMainCode [args] => Array ( ) ) ) Called script: /browse.php Request parameters: Array ( ) -- Auto-report system

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE????? THANK YOU!!

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

THE DB ERROR SAY:

Database error in My Page Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' Mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profil' at line 1 Found error in file /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php at line 202. Called db_arr function with erroneous argument #0 Debug backtrace: Array ( [1] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/inc/db.inc.php [line] => 115 [function] => db_res [args] => Array ( [0] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' [1] => 1 ) ) [2] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php [line] => 202 [function] => db_arr [args] => Array ( [0] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' ) ) [3] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php [line] => 61 [function] => PageCompPageMainCode [args] => Array ( ) ) ) Called script: /browse.php Request parameters: Array ( ) -- Auto-report system

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE????? THANK YOU!!

mdroca, return the values of the Profile Types back to what they were.  I'm assuming, and correct me if I'm wrong, but that you changed Profile Types under the Couple item in the Join form.  This is the error that it's giving you in the SQL. 

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

But I only change the names one for other, is posible this change for this error??

Any way I´m going to change it right now.

Can I take off from joing form this Item??

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

I changed all you say but now I got a new error DB:

Database error in My Page Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' Mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profil' at line 1 Found error in file /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php at line 202. Called db_arr function with erroneous argument #0 Debug backtrace: Array ( [1] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/inc/db.inc.php [line] => 115 [function] => db_res [args] => Array ( [0] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' [1] => 1 ) ) [2] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php [line] => 202 [function] => db_arr [args] => Array ( [0] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' ) ) [3] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php [line] => 61 [function] => PageCompPageMainCode [args] => Array ( ) ) ) Called script: /browse.php Request parameters: Array ( [profile_polls_question_1] => 1 [adminID] => admin [adminPassword] => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [strSec] => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [lang] => es ) -- Auto-report system

You know what happend??

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

I changed all you say but now I got a new error DB:

Database error in My Page Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' Mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profil' at line 1 Found error in file /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php at line 202. Called db_arr function with erroneous argument #0 Debug backtrace: Array ( [1] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/inc/db.inc.php [line] => 115 [function] => db_res [args] => Array ( [0] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' [1] => 1 ) ) [2] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php [line] => 202 [function] => db_arr [args] => Array ( [0] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND (`Profiles`.`Couple`='0' OR `Profiles`.`Couple`>`Profiles`.`ID`) AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active' ) ) [3] => Array ( [file] => /home/musicosp/public_html/browse.php [line] => 61 [function] => PageCompPageMainCode [args] => Array ( ) ) ) Called script: /browse.php Request parameters: Array ( [profile_polls_question_1] => 1 [adminID] => admin [adminPassword] => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [strSec] => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [lang] => es ) -- Auto-report system

You know what happend??

Check sql query browse.php line 202 schould be

$p_num = db_arr( "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE {$sql_add} AND `Profiles`.`Status` = 'Active'" );

you have SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE AND

have you changed something before this or do you have this  => {$sql_add}

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.