Builders - Menu & Pages

Valuating Dolphin for a future project :

Everything appears to be working including Plugins Ray & Orca

On the front page Boonex news feed, Forum Posts, is not displaying only the graphic rotating circles.

Via admin Builders Menu displays the graphic rotating circles and on Pages the text loading...

The Builders is the heart of Dolphin 6.1.4 without these no changes can be achieved to the top and bottom navigation menus.But most importantly the pages cannot be added or edited.

The solutions published have been based on

1) Permissions - I have even reinstalled the install folder and run the script to check the permissions with no results.

2) Brouser incompatabilities - tested under firefox and explorer with no results.

3) Server side - I'm using Linux - Redhat this could be an issue. Has anyone established working dolphin using Linux/Redhat?

4) PHP4 - Dolphin php scripting maybe out of date regarding Include or Require call

5) Cache - Files maybe are the issue in the database or flat file

5) Debugging Dolphin - menu_compose.php is what I am working on now but if this fails I think I will give up on Dolphin all together.

I really like Dolphin but this could be what really breaks the camels back.

Support looks a bit thin and security another.

Can anyone shine some light

Quote · 13 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.