Can not import language file to Dolphin 7.1.4

I try to import language file for spanish just like hundreds times before by entering admin panel/settings/languages settings and then cllicking on import lang button and selecting my lang-es.php file in computer to upload. After uploading I get following error message: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/delguiri/public_html/tmp/1413839936.php on line 1550

the file mentioned in the error message is just a copy of my lang file and there is no error at all. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Quote · 20 Oct 2014

T_STRING, expecting ')'

If you made a copy of the en.php file and translated into es then maybe you slipt up somewhere...
Check you file on line 1550 or check it line by line

Quote · 20 Oct 2014

Thanks Solusoft. I already did. There was a little, but important syntax error in the lang file on line 1550. I did a correction and now it worked fine. I´ve got confused because of the file in tmp folder. Whan I open it on mentioned line, I did not found any error. However, in the line 1550 of the lang file there was a visible error. Thanks again Solusoft. Now is all fine.

Regards

Quote · 20 Oct 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.