Can't upload Profile Pic

I just did a new install of Dolphin and everything works great except I can not upload profile pics. Go to pawzprint.com to see. When you try to load a profile pic it goes to a 604 error page. I have checked all the premissions and they seem okay. I can load music, gallery pics. I have not been able to load a video either. Any ideas?

Also once I find out if my host has ffmpeg installed how can I change the path to it?

Thanks

Quote · 17 Jul 2008

I did an install over top of files and get same results. Can not up load profile pics. It goes to a error 604 page. HELP! Site is worthless without profile pictures.

Quote · 18 Jul 2008

What is the file size of the photo you are trying to upload?

Quote · 18 Jul 2008

when you installed over the top of files you mean you never ran the installer?

when you do that, you change files that have been written by the installer. so paths have been left out on some files,

lession 1, i do a full fresh install and not be a lazy ass and try to clever.

^^^^ write that out 100 times and do a proper install^^^^^^^

lesson 2 if i dont know what i'm doing, ask before i do it

lesson 3 trying to cut corners only hurt your head when you run into that brick wall the corner was going around.

lesson 4 .......... i aint got time to list all of them.

No I ran a fresh install and ran the installer. Trying to get it to work I ran the install again. i changed all the permissions and everything just like doing a fresh install running the installer. the only thing that was diffrent was that I did not delete the files and ftp them up again.

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Also this was the second fresh install running the installer and I can not upload profile pictures. I followed the install by the book.

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

What is the file size of the photo you are trying to upload?

Tried small files, gif and jpg

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

"Files over files" is NOT a "fresh install".  "files over files" just makes a mess WORSE.

A "fresh install" would be; delete all files, delete all tables in database, upload dolphin, rerun install.

As Sammie said, don't cut corners.

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.