Cannot modify header information

hi

When I try to enter the page Avatar to add picture i get this Message: 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/********/public_html/modules/boonex/avatar/classes/BxAvaModule.php:1515) in /home/********/public_html/inc/design.inc.php on line 133

Today we moved to a new server and maybe it was because of the transition?

Quote · 5 May 2010

If you never had this error before when performing this action and you got it after changing servers, I would suspect it is due to the move.  How was your site transferred?  File by file or through a compressed backup?

:-)
Quote · 5 May 2010

If you never had this error before when performing this action and you got it after changing servers, I would suspect it is due to the move.  How was your site transferred?  File by file or through a compressed backup?

i don know how the transferred was. it is Done by Arvixe...

Quote · 5 May 2010

A great place to start would be asking them to handle the issue since they were the ones who transferred your site for you.  See what they have to say about it.

Quote · 6 May 2010

Let me guess... Arvixe said you were using too much resources and needed to upgrade your hosting plan??

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 6 May 2010

hi

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/********/public_html/modules/boonex/avatar/classes/BxAvaModule.php:1515) in /home/********/public_html/inc/design.inc.php on line 133

Set

php_flag display_errors off

in your root .htacces file

PS: If possible do not write me personally, please try to ask on the forum first
Quote · 6 May 2010

Dear Customer,

Your shared account is using too many resources and we require that you upgrade to a VPS in order to provide us with more money in exchange for an unnecessary move.  We're glad we could screw you in the rear today.  Thank you for choosing Arvixe.

Quote · 6 May 2010

i don know how the transferred was. it is Done by Arvixe...

I second or third that motion ....
You need to talk to the people who moved you to another server and not the people here.
When you hire a professional company to make a move like that, it's their responsibility to make sure that the new server meets all of the criteria, has all of the DB settings working as before, member accounts working, whatever. If you've changed nothing yourself they should be the ones to answer your questions.

Quote · 6 May 2010

hi

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/********/public_html/modules/boonex/avatar/classes/BxAvaModule.php:1515) in /home/********/public_html/inc/design.inc.php on line 133

Set

in my root .htacces file that is Correct?

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
    php_flag register_globals Off
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
    php_flag allow_url_include Off
</IfModule>

Quote · 6 May 2010

hi

Set

in my root .htacces file that is Correct?

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_flag allow_url_include Off
</IfModule>

yes, if this solution not helped you. You can answer about from your hosting provider

PS: If possible do not write me personally, please try to ask on the forum first
Quote · 7 May 2010

I also have the same problem !

PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Library/WebServer/Social/index.php:26) in /Library/WebServer/Social/inc/design.inc.php on line 133

And also:

• PHP: 5.3.6 - OK
    • allow_url_fopen = On - OK
    • allow_url_include = Off - OK
    • magic_quotes_gpc = Off - OK
    • memory_limit = 134217728 - OK
    • post_max_size = 314572800 - OK
    • upload_max_filesize = 314572800 - OK
    • register_globals = Off - OK
    • safe_mode = Off - OK
    • short_open_tag = On - OK
    • disable_functions = - OK
    • php module: curl = curl - OK
    • php module: gd = gd - OK
    • php module: mbstring = mbstring - OK
    • php module: xsl = xsl - OK
    • php module: json = json - OK
    • php module: openssl = openssl - OK
    • php module: mysqli = mysqli - OK
    • php module: ftp = ftp - OK

any other idea?

https://www.insoler.com/ The first community site supports RAW photo formats !
Quote · 17 Sep 2012

this problem is caused by extra white line at the end of the file
open BxAvaModule.php and delete any extra white lines at the end of the file and i guess the problem should be fixed ..

or at most replace the file and you should be good ...

if you can post the backtrace this should be helpful as well

nazzal

if i did help you .. it wont hurt to go to my profile and add a recommendation for me ;)
Quote · 17 Sep 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.