Change Blogs title (SEO)

I am trying to change the titles of a few pages including blogs, videos, events and groups,

I changed the header.inc but this only changed the index and articles title. I was able to find classifieds through searching the language key for _H but the rest I could not find.

Thanks

Quote · 28 Feb 2009

Check out this site for a free SEO mod: http://www.we-people.com/orca/forum/Mods-0.htm

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 28 Feb 2009

I acually have this but its for the descriotion and key words. I want to change the the title, from just "blogs" to Gambling Blogs blah blah

Quote · 28 Feb 2009

Come on  Fleatrax, you know this one... In fact I just did it in less than 2 minutes, in fact you answered the question yourself...  LOL...

Language Settings search for:

_Blogs

(It's an action message, just edit it to read Gambling Blogs instead of Blogs and your done)

Have fun with it... What other pages did you want to change?

Quote · 28 Feb 2009

I searched the _Blogs string but the change, changed the name of the button for blogs in the nav bar.

I am trying to change the "<title>Untitled Document</title>" that is just above the meta descritption and the meta keywords.

I may just have to change the button names the way mydatery suggested but this is more for the spiders the people. There isnt enough space to ad gambling to each button, that's the other issue.

If I figure it I will post it

Quote · 28 Feb 2009

It also changes it for the page title, try it out and look to the upper left corner of the window, where it says blogs now it will say gambling blog.

I took a look through blog.php and noted it calls the page title/header from the individual members blog, for instance if I write a blog on here the page title will be MyDatery Blog and not Blog.  This appears to be how dolphin keeps tracking of all the seperate blog pages that members can/do create as they write blogs.  Not quite as clear cut as the Index.php page which there will always be only one of, or even browse.php... Ahhh, the beauty of mod_rewrite

Quote · 1 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.