Change URL - Photo module

How to change the url in the photo module. - where did I find the php script

Temporally the url uses the fullname but it must use the nickname. 

?r=photos/browse/album/Admin-Test-User-s-photos/owner/Admin Test User

and it hat to move so

?r=photos/browse/album/Admin-Test-User-s-photos/owner/homer

Thanks

Quote · 21 Oct 2014

Posted in the wrong forum, perhaps a moderator will move it.

We need to know the version number of your Dolphin.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 21 Oct 2014

First, setting the username to accept spaces breaks parts of the script - mostly the JavaScript. The album owner text at the end of the URL is the username, so the only way to update it is to change the account's username.

I'd move this, but then it'd be in the archive and never seen again. So might as well leave it here.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 21 Oct 2014

I'd move this, but then it'd be in the archive and never seen again. So might as well leave it here.

OT: What?  Who ever heard of a forum where you could not move the topic to a new board and have it visible?  What forum is Boonex using because I can move topics with Orca.

I asked about the version because newer versions of Dolphin allows one to use first name and last name.  I don't use that on my sites so I don't know.  Also, one can set the Profile Album to {nickname}'s photos in the admin.  From the screenshot it looks as if the user is using 7.0.x/9.  I don't have an installation of 7.0.x.

If you read the OP you will see where the question is how to set it to use the nickname instead of full name.  Look in the admin, modules, photos, settings and see if there is an entry for setting the name of the profile photo album.  I don't know where to look exactly because the admin control panel changed when 7.1.x was released.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 21 Oct 2014

The 7.0 forum was moved to the archive, so it's basically hidden. I suppose I can move it to the 7.1 forum, but either way, it's in the wrong forum. But it's been answered, so there's no point.

The question was to update the owner text at the end of the URL. This is the username, and their site has been modded to allow spaces in the username. So the only way to change the owner text is to change the username - at least without making too many changes to the core.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 21 Oct 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.