Changing on the member search form

Hi,

I'm trying to change what shows up on the member search form, the one that shows up by selecting members, not selecting members search.

I've changed the info for sex, so that it actually comes up with more options, but this does not allow for multiple selections, so I am trying to show another section from the sign up form.

I found the section where it deals with sex:

<div class="browse_form_row">
<div class="clear_both"></div>
<div class="label">' . _t('_Sex') . ':</div>
<div class="value">' . $sex_options .'</div>
<div class="clear_both"></div>
</div>

What I need to do though, is have it show the info from a section called profiletype, and this has the following options:

Film Festival

Film Maker

Film Fan

Film Reviewer

I've created this section in the sign up form, but how do I get it to show up on the search?

Thanks,

Joe

Quote · 14 Jan 2009

i would like to know this as well, because i have managed to add more profile type options, but i want those options to be able to search under the member search section. I was able to make the checkboxes appear for it, but theres some values im missing which isnt actually calling the results. If anyone know where i can locate the code or what to input i would much appreciate as well

Quote · 14 Jan 2009

is anyone able to assist with this?

Quote · 20 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.