Chat+/Rocket.Chat

I've looked inside dolphin 7.3b and I don't see rocket.chat in plugins. How is it integrated? I also looked in git and I see rocket.chat 0.13.0 in boonex while now available 0.17.0 in rocket.chat, there are many add features and handful fixes.

Quote · 14 Feb 2016

From my playing around with it - Rocket.Chat is actually a stand alone server. It uses OAuth to connect and retrieve info from website (dolphin, facebook, etc). It seems the Dolphin version has hard coded a lot of the Dolphin specifics and made it easier for us to incorporate with our dolphin site.

caredesign.net
Quote · 15 Feb 2016

I see now, similar with "rms" setup rather than within plugins.

If it's standalone, I would want to use rocket.chat latest version (as of now 0.18.0) instead of dolphin's (0.13.0). Perhaps provide us "dolphin custom" files/folders for us to integrate into latest rocket.chat? I'm not talking about modules.

Quote · 15 Feb 2016

I am running 3 Rocket.Chat instances. 1 is dolphins version. 1 newest version from github. and 1 is a demeteorized version of the newest one from github. The one from dolphin is actually more stable than the others from my playing around with them. I get glitches with the dolphin version sometimes when trying to connect, but with the other - i cant even get one of the devices to even work - where it works on the dolphin version.

caredesign.net
Quote · 15 Feb 2016

Thank you, AlexT! Chat+ is finally updated to Rocket.Chat 0.19.0. New features we have been longing for and many bugs fixes since 0.14.0.  Smile

Quote · 25 Feb 2016

is Chat + an Rocket chat for mobile 

Quote · 25 Feb 2016

there is both a Rocket.Chat for IPhone and Android - you can download from corresponding market. Just enter url for chat and everything will work.

caredesign.net
Quote · 26 Feb 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.