Chat works, but cannot create rooms.

Running Dolphin 6.1.6

In the admin we have Maximum chat rooms set to 10.

We use external RMS through 1faze.com

Everything was running just fine on a subdomain.  We could create up to 10 chat rooms, could delete rooms, chat in the rooms, anything we wanted, it was beautiful.

Then we moved from the subdomain to the WWW subdomain (essentially moving the site to go live).

The Database was an exact duplicate.  Connects for the database were properly altered in inc/header.inc.php, and the REST of the site still works just as well.  But now the chat room has the following symptom:

Since the move, our Chat room (Both User and Admin Interface) will allow us to create 1 chat room only.  If we try to create another, It renames the 1st chat room, and password protects it with a null password.  We can then only choose to delete this room from the admin interface.

Looking into the database, the new rooms ARE created properly in the database, but the database seems to be ignored by Ray Chat.  I even attempted to Truncate (Empty) the rooms list table, and (when rejoining chat) the chat room still knows the name of the last chat room that I attempted to create.

Quote · 3 Dec 2009

Strange the same things happens in my chat room aswell

Quote · 9 Jan 2010

Same here.

Bambie
Quote · 17 Jul 2010

I'm having the same problem in dolphin 7.0.4 also on on www. Please help!

Quote · 13 Jan 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.