Configuration takes 12 to 24 hours?

Hello Boonex,

I have installed dolphin on my server and have an adfree license too. (domain: www.shutnshout.com) But it says "The Configuration of the site takes around 12 to 24 hours to work properly with all its functionalities" Is that common?

I am now afraid that my installation was wrong :( Please let me know asap

Thanks

Priya

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

No, that isn't common.. where did you read that?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 25 Jun 2008

please check the domain i posted in my previous message, if not, see here www.shutnshout.com

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

I have never seen that message before?? Are you sure it is Dolphin that is generating it?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 25 Jun 2008

I dont know.. coz one guy installed it for me. Can you help me in this?

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

seems

www.shutnshout.com

working fine, isn`t it?

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

Dolphin can`t display

Configuration of the site takes around 12 to 24 hours to work properly with all its functionalities

Dolphin haven`t such string :)

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

Its working fine...

Well and yeah dat String isnt there in language :P

Umm I see here is Remove Install directory thingi...n i hope it wd work fine, if u remove the install directory from ur server(I wd suggest renaming it 4 the tym being). And if you let it thr, your dolphin can reinstalled or misused by anyone...

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.