Contact us form not working

Hello- I have a new site just launched...yah! And the contact us button is not working. Check it out http://tinyurl.com/6mklrt Can some one tell me how to get it working...All the permissions are set correctly. Also- In the contact.php file where in the code would I put the PHONE NUMBER? Thank you in advance,
Quote · 30 Oct 2008

first of all - make only 1 topic to ask question (I have removed all other)

and what about your contact us - it works properly. Maybe you have tried to use wrong e-mail

Regards

Artur

Quote · 30 Oct 2008

Thank you for your comment. I did only make one comment but I pushed the button three time so it made more.

I see the contact us button on my site is not active. could you please try again?

Quote · 6 Nov 2008

it will be active only if you enter correct information. Check it up

Regards

Artur

Quote · 6 Nov 2008
Thank you for your quick reply. Ok so I entered everything is right: I put in my name: email: subject, text bodt. captha exactly right and the button is still a light grey and I can't push it. and the same thing with the subscribe button for the newsletters...? Am I missing a setting some where? http://activitiesmagazine.com/contact.php
Quote · 7 Nov 2008

don't copy and past your email to the form, write it

Quote · 7 Nov 2008

Is it possible to get the contact form to return to Home page once the email is sent or even a html page the site owner can design re email sent before, say after 5 seconds returning to index.php?

many thanks

Stuart

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 7 Nov 2008

If you want the submit button to always be active

in contact.php

line 119 remove

onkeyup="if( emailCheck( this.value ) ) this.form.do_submit.disabled=false; else this.form.do_submit.disabled=true;"

and on line 137 remove

disabled="disabled"

Laughing

Quote · 15 Dec 2008

it is not best solution - just because e-mail address should be valid.

Regards

Artur

Quote · 16 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.