Couples issue

This may be just me but I went to test my site to ensure couples registration was OK.

Everything worked fine in sign up for it won't let me change the profile picture for person 2.

Anyone run into that issue? I log in as the couple and click on the right image (person 2) from my profile page and it takes me to the photo editor. I can upload photos but for some reason when I select the new photo I just uploaded nothing happens. It doesn't load in the window above it so I can make it primary or anything.

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

Bump

Got scrolled off :(

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

After registering Couple - you able to link one of your photos to this couple, this button on same page where you upload images - and have name - 'attach to couple'  like this - most right button, recheck

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

Hmm nope this seems to be a bug. Either a bug in Dolphin or a bug in my own installation.

I got it to work but I had to upload a 3rd image. The second image you upload does not work. But if you upload and click on a third image it works and you can then tell it to "make primary to couple" and it loads the image as the second image in the profile.

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

Hmm nope this seems to be a bug. Either a bug in Dolphin or a bug in my own installation.

I got it to work but I had to upload a 3rd image. The second image you upload does not work. But if you upload and click on a third image it works and you can then tell it to "make primary to couple" and it loads the image as the second image in the profile.

Ditto! After 3rd image uploaded you can make one primary and then one primary to couple.

Quote · 13 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.