Create new USER level?

Could someone provide a HOW-TO on creating an additional user level in the administration panel. Currently we have MEMBER, MODERATOR, and AFFILIATE. I would like to create a level called BUSINESS so I can differentiate between end users and paying businesses.

I saw the tutorial on adding "Gold Level Members", but this would be and actual different USER level; one step above MEMBER.

Thanks so much in advance.

Quote · 27 Feb 2009

Derby - just go to settings => membership levels, see the "Add" button to the right of "new membership" under the "manage membership types" section.

Quote · 27 Feb 2009

I think I may have to work at that level. However, what you describe is simply creating another MEMBER. I would like one above that at the USER level, for which dolphin defines: Member, Moderator, and Affiliate.

The reason I would like to do this is so that I can display a specific set of information under the profile section for businesses, and then other information under end users.

In other words, I would like the Business user profile to almost be an advertisement for them.

MM

Quote · 27 Feb 2009

Derby...

What you're trying to do is create a new user category? If I'm not mistaken, that is not possible with the current version of Dolphin without having a modification installed. There is a mod over at Expertzzz rite now that allows something like this. I'm getting the link now...........

http://www.expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/5379

Ok. So this is not exactly what you're looking for. This is a mod from cclive over at expertzzz that allows you to have a more advanced staff than what dolphin currently allows. I'm sure it can be changed or used in a way to be what you're looking for.

Good luck...

Quote · 1 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.