Create your dolphin.pro android app in 5 mins-Free

Still waiting for dolphin.pro new app? Don't worry you can create your in 5 mins till the official dolphin new app come. Ill share how to create your own android app. This app will be created in an online  Web App Builder (I have tried many of them but this is the best one i could found so far). Basically the App Builder wraps your website and covert it into a simple android app ( No advance functionality), So your app will only do those functions which the website do in responsive mode on your mobile. You will need to choose what kind of app you want to create, choose "website". App will be created in 4 simple steps, you can add advance features by editing it. You can download your app after creating and test on your android mobile. If you like it you can upload it to the Play store.

Here is mine

I have added 3 tabs in the bottom. 1st is for the website, 2nd facebook page & 3rd Twitter handle.

Hope you like it. And if you find some  better app builder please do share.

Pros: Easy to create, no advance technical knowledge required.

Works exactly the same way as the responsive mobile version of the website do.

Cons: In "about" of the app the information of the app builder is added.

They might show their ads in the app at the bottom or top, still haven't seen them.

Screenshot_2015-11-01-11-38-07.png · 447.6K · 1711 views
Screenshot_2015-11-01-11-00-29.png · 730.4K · 1645 views
Umar Haroon
Quote · 1 Nov 2015

Thanks for sharing this, it really works too.

Particularly like the live, working demo of your new app which comes up on the app preview / download page.

Just set one up for one of our sites now:

http://app.appsgeyser.com/Badass%20Bike%20n%20Trike

Ed

It ain't easy being this stupid all of the time
Quote · 1 Nov 2015

After 100 downloads of your "free app", appsgeyser will place ads all over your app. You can of course remove these ads by paying appsgeyser a monthly fee.

Enjoy your free app!

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 1 Nov 2015

Hey dad, thanks for your two penneth i was starting to miss your sarcasm. You really are such a wit No cartoons on the TV to occupy you? ;)

It ain't easy being this stupid all of the time
Quote · 1 Nov 2015

Some thing is better than nothing. About that 100 downloads I think if you publish your app through them or download from their store but I uploaded from play store directly. Let me reach 100 download there then I'll update what's the real deal is. 

After 100 downloads of your "free app", appsgeyser will place ads all over your app. You can of course remove these ads by paying appsgeyser a monthly fee.

Enjoy your free app!

Umar Haroon
Quote · 2 Nov 2015

Easy and simple.....

Use app inventor for your android app just a drag and drop NO ADS its super simple.

Quote · 2 Nov 2015

I still have get the grip on app inventor. Did you make any dolphin website app with it? If you don't mind can we test it?

Easy and simple.....

Use app inventor for your android app just a drag and drop NO ADS its super simple.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 2 Nov 2015

I still have get the grip on app inventor. Did you make any dolphin website app with it? If you don't mind can we test it?

Easy and simple.....

YES i did

but to my old dolphin site which is currently offline

Quote · 2 Nov 2015

Created this with app inventor but having problems. Its not allowing to open file manager for upload. Speed is also slow compared to appgayser. 

Screenshot_2015-11-03-15-05-45.png · 546.5K · 1296 views
Screenshot_2015-11-03-15-06-01.png · 260.9K · 1381 views
Screenshot_2015-11-03-15-08-01.png · 779.3K · 1311 views
Umar Haroon
Quote · 3 Nov 2015

In all these applications does not work uploading images.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Quote · 10 Apr 2016

It is best to write from scratch for themselves and for themselves than to load trash.

Quote · 29 Jun 2016

Gave it a try.

http://app.appsgeyser.com/TravelTwip

If you haven't submitted any Ad code and your app has less than 1000 installations, there will be NO ads in your app.

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 30 Jun 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.