Cyberxing

Does anybody know how to get a hold of Cyberxing. The company that host Dolphin software? I was suppose to get put on their new system. I was using their Plesk system. It wasn't until I asked them to do something for my site that they found out I was not placed on the new system whicj uses cPanel as I was told. They told me they would contact me when I was switched to the new system. That was 3 weeks ago. They only have support bu a ticket system. Now nobody is ansering my tickets. I have sent many tickets only to have them closed out and not answered. They have no phone number to call them. I am now thinking I am not even on their system anymore, but my site is still up on a server. When I started with them they were working on a new payment system and my hosting plan which is the Power Hosting still is not showing as my plan. I am about to go crazy because I am involved with a company launch and I need to know my site will be OK and be able to contact them.

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Loopster1616,

I we are sorry for your issues, although after looking into the issue, we did notice that you sent in a large amount of tickets and apparently created like 20 entries in a single ticket , one every few seconds or so.

This caused our system (as any other would) to mark it as SPAM , thus closing and ignoring any tickets or emails from your ip address and email.

We are setting up a new ticket and will resolve your concerns via our system.

As a FYI, we do offer phone support, although we do not publish our numbers directly as we had gotten hundreds of calls from NON customers and this was distracting us from providing services for our CUSTOMERS.

If the ticketing system (account center) is used correctly then it will solve 99.99% of all concerns.

As with anything, its not perfect and we continue to advance it when needed.

Regards,

CyberXing

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.