Database Querry Error when trying to join my site

I wanted to see if my site was working propperly and when I try to register an account (a dummy account) I am told Database query error - what does this mean and how can I fix it?

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

Can you tell us which error? (enable full error reporting in inc/db.inc.php)

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

Hello thank you for that reply. Is this something I can turn on and off from within dolphin or will I manually have to type it into the file. If so what is the code I need and where would I insert that? ^^; Sorry heh my php experience is fairly limited. Thanks again for the reply.

As a little aside:

I'm actually wondering if this is maybe an issue with my permissions since I had another issue the other day and tried to fix it by updating dolphin and it was already updated i guess (i had the newest one already but wanted to make sure) and so I dunno but I seen there that updating twice can cause database querry errors, so I'm wondering if that's what's causing this. Hopefully I wont have to uninstall and reinstall overagain, it took 2 days just to build all the forms, set up the layouts, profile edits/views, and automailers and stuff lol. argh XD ah well stuff happens hehe.

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

Open the inc/header.inc.php

and check whether the emails are correct.

If so you will get an email report when an error occurs. Post that report here to give a good solution.

----
Quote · 27 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.