Database Query Error

I was adding news to site. Added several....then all of a sudden when I tried to save another I get a RED DATABASE QUERY ERROR!

What's up with this?

Any ideas?

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

I was adding news to site. Added several....then all of a sudden when I tried to save another I get a RED DATABASE QUERY ERROR!

What's up with this?

Any ideas?

I didn't post this twice...it just came up twice. hmmmm

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

What's up with this?

Any ideas?

Here is what the email from the error said.....

Database error in Your Community, Your Voice
Query:
INSERT INTO `News` ( `Date`, `Header`, `Text`, `Snippet`, `NewsUri` ) VALUES ( NOW(), LEFT ( 'San Bernardino Valley College Registration Opens Today', 50 ), 'Open registration begins today for college classes to be offered at Big Bear High School through San Bernardino Valley College.

Three and four-unit courses, which begin August 19, are offered on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings and the Fall 2008 program includes classes in art, American Sign Language, biology, child development, geography, history, music, real estate, Spanish, speech and theater arts, and a wide range of online classes are also available, at a cost of $20 per unit. Per SBVC Director Helena Johnson, \"No high school diploma is required for most classes, though higher level classes do require assessment.\"

Registration for San Bernardino Valley College classes, offered in Big Bear, is available online at

http://www.Valleycollege.edu/department/administrative/big_bear_program or by calling 909-888-1996.', 'College Classes in Big Bear Resume August 19.', 'LEFT-San-Bernardino-Valley-College-Registration-Opens-Today-50-')

Mysql error:
Duplicate entry 'LEFT-San-Bernardino-Valley-College-Registration-Op' for key 2

Found error in file /hsphere/local/home/community.com/admin/news.php
at line 125. Called db_res function
with erroneous argument #0

Debug backtrace:
Array
(
[1] => Array
(
[file] => /hsphere/local/home/community.com/admin/news.php
[line] => 125
[function] => db_res
[args] => Array
(
[0] => INSERT INTO `News` ( `Date`, `Header`, `Text`, `Snippet`, `NewsUri` ) VALUES ( NOW(), LEFT ( 'San Bernardino Valley College Registration Opens Today', 50 ), 'Open registration begins today for college classes to be offered at Big Bear High School through San Bernardino Valley College.

Three and four-unit courses, which begin August 19, are offered on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings and the Fall 2008 program includes classes in art, American Sign Language, biology, child development, geography, history, music, real estate, Spanish, speech and theater arts, and a wide range of online classes are also available, at a cost of $20 per unit. Per SBVC Director Helena Johnson, \"No high school diploma is required for most classes, though higher level classes do require assessment.\"

Registration for San Bernardino Valley College classes, offered in Big Bear, is available online at

http://www.Valleycollege.edu/department/administrative/big_bear_program or by calling 909-888-1996.', 'College Classes in Big Bear Resume August 19.', 'LEFT-San-Bernardino-Valley-College-Registration-Opens-Today-50-')
)

)

[2] => Array
(
[file] => /hsphere/local/home/community.com/admin/news.php
[line] => 157
[function] => MemberAddNews
[args] => Array
(
)

)

)

Called script: /community.com/admin/news.php

Request parameters:
Array
(
[header] => San Bernardino Valley College Registration Opens Today
[snippet] => College Classes in Big Bear Resume August 19.
[text] => Open registration begins today for college classes to be offered at Big Bear High School through San Bernardino Valley College.

http://www.Valleycollege.edu/department/administrative/big_bear_program or by calling 909-888-1996.
[action] => new
[sortor] => DateLastLogin
[adminID] =>
[adminPassword] =>
)

--
Auto-report system
Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Hmmm...it didn't initially appear in the news....and so I kept trying to add it. The screen was still there with all the info and didn't appear to add it to the page.

Then....after checking debug report...I checked again. The news was there in Admin and under User view.

Just a little glitch I guess....

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Clear your browser cache. The error is saying your trying to reduplicate, file already exist. If you have been doing excessive Browser work especially saving and creating it is always good to clear your browser cache...Especially in InternetExplorer.

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/topic/Database-query-error-when-login-as-admin.htm

seems this is same error

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Clear your browser cache. The error is saying your trying to reduplicate, file already exist. If you have been doing excessive Browser work especially saving and creating it is always good to clear your browser cache...Especially in InternetExplorer.

Yup...I was doing some heavy work. Cleared it. I had so many windows open, I didn't realize that it had already posted to site.

Thanks for your insight.

(soleiltan2)

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.