Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been a real good boy this year so please find below my Christmas list:

1. A Dolphin release through which i can upload images / video to an HTML block or RSS block straight from my laptop, mobile device, PC or MAC

2. Well there isn't really a 2 as 7.3.4 seems too work fine as is with the exception of 1 above.

I hope you enjoy the cookies and milk i'll leave for you.

lastly:

A very merry Christmas to all who have sight of this message catch up in 2018

Ed

It ain't easy being this stupid all of the time
Quote · 20 Dec 2017

Dear Santa,

I've been a real good boy this year so please find below my Christmas list:

1. A Dolphin release through which i can upload images / video to an HTML block or RSS block straight from my laptop, mobile device, PC or MAC

2. Well there isn't really a 2 as 7.3.4 seems too work fine as is with the exception of 1 above.

I hope you enjoy the cookies and milk i'll leave for you.

lastly:

A very merry Christmas to all who have sight of this message catch up in 2018

Ed

This can be done now; if you are unable to do it, I will be glad to do it for a fee.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 21 Dec 2017

This can already be done with the MoxieManager extension, available to licensed sites. It can be downloaded at boonex.com/downloads

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Dec 2017

Its easy to do it if your have license.

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 22 Dec 2017

This can already be done with the MoxieManager extension, available to licensed sites. It can be downloaded at boonex.com/downloads

Thanks Nathan, and MoxieManager extension can be added through mysite/administration/modules.php ??

Quote · 22 Dec 2017

This can be done now; if you are unable to do it, I will be glad to do it for a fee.

Thanks for the offer Geek_girl but i really need to learn how to do these things myself.

Quote · 22 Dec 2017

Thanks Nathan, and MoxieManager extension can be added through mysite/administration/modules.php ??

Yes, if a FTP account is setup under Advanced Settings, it can be uploaded from there. First extract the Moxie-v.1.3.0 ZIP and upload the moxie_1.3.zip inside it. If FTP isn't setup for Dolphin, just upload the contents of moxie_1.3.zip to /modules/booonex/ and install from the Admin Panel.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Dec 2017

This is still a problem for people who don't have a subscription. Something I don't plan to invest in until my site is working properly and embraced by our members.

Much has been written on the internet and on the forums about this missing feature of TinyMce. There was a Mod in the store for older versions of Dolphin and a member Itsawiz said he got it working for Dolphin 7.3.

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/DeeEmm-s-TinyMCE-Media-Browser.htm

Unfortunately it seems the support he offered was for an earlier version of Dolphin, possibly 7.1 or 7.2. Thus his comments in the above link don't seem to match up with 7.3. Well they didn't for me.

The Mod is now free and can be downloaded here.

http://www.boonex.com/m/DeeEmm_Dolphin_7_x_x_TinyMCE_Media_Browser_2010_05_17

The coding is a bit out of my reach, but it's an excellent mod going to waste. I use Modzzz's FAQ and it's a pain having to upload all the screenshots to the server via FTP.

Maybe someone here may be interested in revamping the mod and sharing it with us?

A mod using the same Tinymce plugin is freely available for ELGG users.

Quote · 22 Dec 2017

Dear Santa,

We need more paying members.

Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 24 Dec 2017

That file manager is not being updated and it is also flash based.  I do have it working on a 7.1.4 site that will be upgraded. 

If anyone needs anyone to try and integrate a particular open source browser into Dolphin; complete with separating out users' photos; then PM me; I do work for a fee.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 27 Dec 2017

@geekgirl Twice in this thread alone you've offered to assist for a fee and it's not the first time you've done this.

My interpretation of the site Terms and Conditions suggest that this may be a breach of BoonEx policy:

https://www.boonex.com/terms

Conduct

As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by BoonEx. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree to not use the Services: . . .

To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent or outside of designated parts of BoonEx Services, such as BoonEx Market and BoonEx Jobs;

If you have prior explicit consent, I sincerely apologise for this intrusion, however I think you should state that you have such consent in your signature.

Quote · 27 Dec 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.