Dedicated Server Sale! Save Up To $40/mo!

(Posted with permission from Andrew.)

Zarconia is having its first ever dedicated server sale! From now until June 11th, save up to $40/mo on our Professional line of servers. Check it out HERE.

All our servers are delivered fully setup and ready to use for Dolphin, and include full technical support. Your choice of Plesk or cPanel is also included to make server administration fast and easy.

PRO1

• 4x 4.0GHz Intel Core i7-6700 CPU
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • 2x 2TB SATA HDD
  • Unlimited Bandwidth (1 Gbps)

Normal Price: $129/mo

SALE Price: $99/mo (You SAVE $30)

PRO2

• 64GB DDR4 RAM
  • 2x 2TB SATA HDD

Normal Price: $154/mo

SALE Price: $119/mo (You SAVE $35)

PRO3

• 64GB DDR4 RAM
  • 2x 4TB SATA HDD

Normal Price: $199/mo

SALE Price: $159/mo (You SAVE $40)

Thanks to our incredible suppliers, we're able to offer these servers much lower than we ever could before, but only for a limited time. Anyone who orders during the sale will have their discount rate locked-in forever.

Zarconia has been offering hosting solutions for Dolphin since 2012. We're BoonEx Certified and are the official hosting partner for BoonEx subscriptions.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 24 May 2017

You guys should get some SSDs options.

so much to do....
Quote · 25 May 2017

You guys should get some SSDs options.

SSDs will become available next week - it's been in the works. In the meantime, feel free to contact us and we can setup a custom order with them.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 25 May 2017

Some of us may be turned off by "proprietary" control panels. What about open-source panel such as ISPConfig or Webmin?

Quote · 25 May 2017

Some of us may be turned off by "proprietary" control panels. What about open-source panel such as ISPConfig or Webmin?

Plesk and cPanel are the best control panels available today - nothing comes close to them in features and stability, especially with such a nice and easy-to-use interface. Our aim is to make server administration as easy and hands-free as possible for our customers.

But I understand the appeal of free solutions like ISPConfig and Webmin, and they are definitely not bad. We can also setup servers with a minimal environment or can install additional/different software on request (where able).

Quote · 25 May 2017

If you are looking for a hosting company. You have found it. Zarconia is the best thing I've ever known.

I have been using Dolphins for 9 years, I have had over 1,000 headaches with other hosting companies and I have always had dedicated and managed servers.

Since I am a client of Zarconia. The headaches are gone.

Zarconia. Capitanada by Mr. Nathan Paton, is a company, serious, honest, professional, fast and AWESOME. The best HUMAN service I have ever known.

My Scores (0-10):

Professionalism: 10 points
Human Quality: 10 points
Extra help: 10 points
Quality-Price: 10 points
Service: 10 points
Speed of technical support: 10 points
Patience: 10 points
Mr. Nathan Paton: INFINITE of points

Quote · 26 May 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.