Difference between free and ad-free

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me the difference between the free and ad-free in terms of source codes and installation procedures with regards to license input? Appreciate it. thanks

majesty

Quote · 17 Jun 2008

Also footer ad will be showed in dolphin on all pages in free version.

----
Quote · 17 Jun 2008

thanks alot sammie, your reply is pretty usefull for me when I upgrade. But to be hones i think the ray and orca ad is cool and really don't mind haing it. thanks for the info... but one thing what about the ad for the dolphine? so i guess that comes if i purchase the ad-free licnese? than im free to remove it? what if i remove it without the license, what will happen to the dolphine?

what is the difference between the ad - free and free for ray and orca? its just the add right? think that should be fine. so i still can use the free ray and orca the same as with the ad-free fully functional and stable...

thank

Quote · 20 Jun 2008

hi praveenkv1988..

what if i install the ad-free dolphin.. do i also have the footer add? i suppost dolphin is the same for free and ad-free download ...... thanks

cheers.

Quote · 20 Jun 2008

Even if you install ad-free you will have footer ads initially. Once you apply the license it will go off.

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.