Difference between free and ad-free

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me the difference between the free and ad-free in terms of source codes and installation procedures with regards to license input? Appreciate it. thanks

majesty

Quote · 17 Jun 2008

In both versions you have to install license. But in ad-free no ads will be showed.

----
Quote · 17 Jun 2008

so you mean I can also install the ad-free without the ad. Considering I did that, can the web site be fully functional without me keying the ad-free license? Just like what you get in free version upon logging to admin side it ask for the free license but without you keying it , the site still works?

so i think the most preferred installation would be the ad-free? thus it doesn't have any ad for footer? rey and orca.

My question is

in ad-free source code, you definetly need the purchased license for the rey and orca to work. but what about the dolphin, if i install the ad-free source code, i will not have footer ad and still can run the site without ad even without keying the license ( just like you see in free dolphin )

cheers,

Quote · 20 Jun 2008

No. Initially ad-free will display ad. Once you install the correct ad-free license, the ads will go off.

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.