Does Dolphin do this out of the box?

So I want to set up a memebership site.  How much of this would I have to do by hand and how much of this could Dolphin take care of?

1 - Have 2 types of memberships:

a female membership - girls get full acccess to all features

a male membership - guys have to pay a monthly fee

Does Dolphin take care of keeping track of membership payments, recurring payment (subscriptions) and suspending memberships that have expired?

Can I tell dolphin that girls don't pay?

Can users block other users?

Can users customize profiles?

Can I have non members view only certain areas (like profile list, but not profiles).

I guess that's all for now, thanks for any help!

Quote · 5 Sep 2008

I believe everything that you have asked about here is doable. You will need a Payment Gateway tho...Paypal or ?

Quote · 5 Sep 2008

I'd use paypal.   So this is all doable with dolphin out of the box??  cooool!

Quote · 5 Sep 2008

amnesia440, can you contact me privately?  I'm also doing a dating website and want to ask you a few questions.

Thanks!

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Im using paypal and egold for gold membership see. www.adsforum168.com ,  and Im setting up an asian dating site using dolphin , if theres a way I can be of help contact me or just leave a message in the forum of my site.Im not a dolphn master user have still have some questions of my own, but I think I can answer some if not all of your questions.

1 - Have 2 types of memberships:

a female membership - girls get full acccess to all features - YES 

a male membership - guys have to pay a monthly fee - YES 

Does Dolphin take care of keeping track of membership payments, recurring payment -  (subscriptions) and suspending memberships that have expired? YES

Can I tell dolphin that girls don't pay? MAnual

Can users block other users? YES

Can users customize profiles? YES

Can I have non members view only certain areas (like profile list, but not profiles). Unexplored but I think its doable

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.