Dolphin Install Direct From Host For Web

I seem to be dumb on this one...

Rather than downloading Dolphin to my computer, I purchased a Host for Web package because it had Dolphin as an option. Therefore, I install it from Host For Web. Now that it is installed, how do I make my Dolphin Community show up using the domain name I bought. Naturally, I can access the site by entering the address www.mydomainname.com/dolphin (and cannot access Admin to register it).

I am certain I need to move files to another location, but just need some assistance on where to move them or what the next step is. I admit, I am dumb on this one!

Thanks,

Stefan

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

did you installed dolphin?

did you create a Mysql database?

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

Yes, I have it install and created a Mysql database. I can access Admin. However, when I type in my URL this is what I get:

Index of / Name Last modified Size Description [DIR] Parent Directory 09-Feb-2009 09:34 - [DIR] cgi-bin/ 07-Feb-2009 22:48 - [DIR] dolphin/ 07-Feb-2009 23:15 -

However, I can enter the following URL and I can see the community: www.bluboyfriends.com/dolphin

I can redirect of course, but the dolphin extension will still show in the address bar. I know this is simple to do, but apparently I have drained what little brain I have remaining.

Stefan

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

The site is installed into a submap... this is mostly happening when you are using a automatic installation script...

Kids first
Quote · 9 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.