Dolphin License Error

Damn!  I believe I made a stupid mistake.

After installation. I upgraded from a FREE to a NO-AD package.  This is a very good software.

I received the LICENSE via email

The mistake I made is that I clicked the download, not the "Remove Ads" at the http://www.boonex.com/unity/community/licenses page.  So, now it shows that I have an ad-free license for Dolphin, but it is showing that my site is not registered.  The CLICKIT.com site is showing as registered for the FREE Dolphin

Can anyone tell me where I can enter the License code so that I can change CLICKIT.com to a license site, or is there a shell accessible file that I can edit to enter the license code?

Arthur Rosenfield

Quote · 6 Jul 2008

My bad, When I looked at the Advanced Settings, I missed that the license code goes right in the top box.

Working too hard today.  Blurrrrry eyed, I guess.

Arthur

Quote · 6 Jul 2008

Changes of both Free and AdFree just in Ray, other sources at 100% same, so just place ray - free or ad-free as you want,

Orca and Dolphin, both, can accept and paid and free keys,

only Ray can accept free keys for free ray, and ad-free keys for ad-free ray

just feel logic :)

and you can get defined ray from our packages with dolphin

Quote · 7 Jul 2008

UPDATE:

I have solved the puzzle of the Dolphin license.  I had to unintall the previous license by deleting the license in Admin, then close the admin program by logout.  Then I logged onto admin again.  That gave me the orange box that said the Dolphin program was not registered.  I entered the newly purchased license code.  Worked like a charm.

You can not just enter the a newly purchased license on top of the old license code in the Admin. It will not accept it.

Arthur Rosenfield

Quote · 7 Jul 2008

Remove the existing license. Then during the next login it will ask for license. You can provide the ad-free license which will take the ads away.

----
Quote · 9 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.