Dolphin and RMS

Hi folks,

I've been testing the Dolphin project. I refuse to believe all those negative comments, I've a bit knowledge of linux and webapps in general. So I tried to install the project. All is working, and ok, I had to adjust some settings which were not documented.

All features seem to work, minor bugs. From all projects which I've been using, this is not a little one.

But here's my question. The RMS server is installed and working on the promt like described. But when I try to use it on a local test server, the widgets keep on loading, so I tried on a life server (www.gothville.net/index.php) and I get the same results. The shoutbox however is working (does it use ray?)

There must be something silly wrong, like a RMS configuration somewhere. I'm confused about the response I get at the end when starting rms;  ...@0.0.0.0... Should this be this ip or must it be my ip address?

When I use the testlink (http://www.boonex.com/rms.html)

I get this;

NetConnection.Connect.Rejected
NetConnection.Connect.Closed

I'm almost sure my firewall has the nessecary ports open. I figure that this error is coming from the rms itselve.

Could someone who has got a working project with own rms server please verrify the file:

/opt/ray_server/webapps/root/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties

=> What is the webapp.virtualHosts= like?

How about the same line in eg. /opt/ray_server/webapps/board/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties

do you use localhost or 127.0.0.1 or do you use your public IP address here?

Hoping to get some response here on this one.

Quote · 29 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.