Dolphin, the problem of installation ..

Greeting to everyone:), yesterday I first tried to install this brilliant software, Dolphin 6.0.0003, I have done all the adjustments at the direction, I started the installation, all permits were in order not only one pass, media / images / sharingImages /, tried I have the license changes, not results, I would be grateful Any help and the Council to decide this issue.
Quote · 16 Dec 2008

Why are you not installing the latest version?  If you need assistance let me know.

clubbeyourself
Quote · 16 Dec 2008

I know I installed the latest version and I am having all kinds of problems. This is my second site I am installing this on. The first had nice clean install this has been a nightmare!!

For what ever reason a lot of links are just not working. Its either requesting the wrong file or the wrong file name in some cases in other the requests it just leaves out the .php in the url. I have been talking to user about this problem if he has time he will take a look at for me when one of figures it I will come back here and let everone know.

If someone wants to look its www.backroomgaming/backdoor just click on random links and you will see what I mean

Quote · 16 Dec 2008

Well i can tell you this much the latest version is V6.1.4.  But we are all waiting for V 7.0 to be released in the very near future.

Greeting to everyone:), yesterday I first tried to install this brilliant software, Dolphin 6.0.0003, I have done all the adjustments at the direction, I started the installation, all permits were in order not only one pass, media / images / sharingImages /, tried I have the license changes, not results, I would be grateful Any help and the Council to decide this issue.

Quote · 16 Dec 2008
Cu very happy to install the new version, but has a small problem, the instructions for installation is very difficult to find, for this version I have found a clear video instruction, in general is generally difficult to find any instructions for any version, planning to engage professionally with this, we wish to see how Dolphin looks to see that his opportunities to run him personally, I have a video with other, it looks great, but not this. The problem of language is the same date, very difficult or not they can find Translation in Serbian, with me is very poorly developed any kind of support, forums, clubs, which would be engaged with this software. cu today to install the latest version of Dolphin, but we need clear guidance about the change permits individual direktorijuma and folders, and in the end, I emphasized that I have a problem, how to remedy it, if someone has an idea, really I was grateful to him, greeting:).
Quote · 17 Dec 2008
I pray for help, I managed to install, the bug was in the letter), but now I have a problem, after installation, I deleted folder install at the direction, but they can not join the site, my mistake occurs HTTP 500, what to do now?
Quote · 17 Dec 2008

Do you have problems end?, Now has Next problem, a figure that is the procedure for such a situation ?........

Quote · 17 Dec 2008
All the best in the new year in 2009, a lot of happiness, health and success:)
Quote · 4 Jan 2009

usr/local/bin/  -> try this usr/bin/

you can do this  usl/bin/mogrify , usr/bin/composite and so on

reni smansakra

http://smansakra.net.tc/guestbook.php?owner=116

Quote · 8 Jan 2009

Hi i install dolphin but ocra does not work. I got this error.

Quote · 13 Jan 2009
I am yesterday had a problem with orka board, made me some chaos in a few hours later, everything calmed down, do not know what it was, were the symptoms that we all items startpage were on one side, I lost the English language, as happened to reset the system ...... something the whole story with orka forum is wrong ????????
Quote · 25 Jan 2009

I'm just trying to get the install to run and I'm getting "500 Internal Server Error" with the following message:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Now, if I'm reading the install instructions correctly I should be able to copy the files to the server and run the install before changing any file permissions, and the install will tell me which files need to be changed.

If that's not right please let me know.

As for the 500 Internal Error I've tried to upload the files both as "Auto", and "Binary" but I get the same error.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Quote · 4 Feb 2009

I'm just trying to get the install to run and I'm getting "500 Internal Server Error" with the following message:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Now, if I'm reading the install instructions correctly I should be able to copy the files to the server and run the install before changing any file permissions, and the install will tell me which files need to be changed.

If that's not right please let me know.

As for the 500 Internal Error I've tried to upload the files both as "Auto", and "Binary" but I get the same error.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Info here

Dolphin Doc

Quote · 4 Feb 2009

Thanks, I did figure out that the htaccess file was my problem and renamed it to get the script installed.

You can see it here: http://marketingsoftwaregroup.com/dolphin

I ran into two problems I'm working on now, 1) the security image isn't working. I moved that to "inactive" so I could create an account to see what was working and what wasn't. I'll have to get that working before going live with the site.

2). After creating an account I uploaded an image, but nothing else worked. I couldn't upload video, articles, and allot of stuff. Most of that I think just isn't installed yet, but some of the errors came from file permissions. Checking the error log is shows the files are writable, so I have to change the permission before it will run. The permissions were all set correctly at the end of installation, so I'm not sure what will happen changing the permissions on so many files. I guess I'll find out.

The two links you gave me do answer some of my questions and hopefully I'll get it working.

Thanks,

Gary

Quote · 4 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.