Dolphin upgrade to PHP 8.x

Hello everyone,

we are "ilbellodelweb", I hope you remember us. We were very active on the Boonex market.

In recent years Dolphin has suffered a stop in favor of the new UNA.io project.

However, many users continue to use Dolphin.pro.

Now, however, the software scenario has completely changed and therefore a major update of Dolphin is needed

to support PHP 8.x and new jQuery libraries.

We're already working on upgrading to PHP 8.x for the CMS core and Boonex modules.

Our idea is to provide the update service for your social networks created with Dolphin.pro.

In addition we intend to offer the update service also for main third party templates and modules.

We would like to have your feedback on this project to understand what is still your real interest in this CMS.

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 15 May 2024

I still use it for my dancerdates.net website allot of my modules no longer function with dolphin 7.4 and developers of these modules have gone...

Quote · 21 May 2024

I am trying to install 7.4.2 again to start my gaming group at warheadgaminggroup.com but can not until the issue of  installing stops throwing the error allow_url_include is On. Which i have checked my php.ini file and it is off. So i am currently not using it. But would like to. So fixing it would be great for me. 

cplmosley
Quote · 29 May 2024

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.